Friday, April 19, 2013

Another cute card to share

Hey everyone!!!
I have really been busy this past month. My Mom and Dad have had Dr appointments and I have been busy making cards for a friend. I sent her 41 and she bought them all!!!! WOW!!!  I am so thankful for her.  I have another friend who will be celebrating her 5th wedding anniversary so I have been busy making her some cute note cards. She has two Scotties, one black and one wheat. I purchased some cute graphic art from Fred, She Said Designs and made her some cards. I thought I would share one with you.
 Aren't they adorable!!!!! And here's the inside all ready for a message.Check out the cute paw print paper I already had and the cute paw print brad. The front papers are papers I bought from an online digital store which I can't remember the name right now. I used a Fiskars  3 in one corner punch for the black polk a dot layer and for the inside layer. I will have another card soon.Thanks for stopping by.  Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment